The combination of sweet orange and raspberries, in our Orange and Wild Raspberry bar, takes you on a wonderful fruity twist of a journey.
iQ Chocolate has raised the bar - beyond raw
In addition to being raw - with over 20 health benefits, dedication to ongoing research, free from all 14 allergens, raw, organic, vegan, low GI, suitable for diabetics and award winning taste - iQ chocolate has earned its superfood status.
iQ Chocolate grows on trees
We use the finest, single origin, sundried criollo beans, from the Rio Negro valley in Peru, chosen (and tested) for their superior nutritional value, and unrefined coconut blossom sugar - and that's it!
iQ Chocolate is stoneground, using our own uniquely developed method. This means, in addition to the exciting burst of taste and flavour, we retain the high levels of valuable nutrients and antioxidants found in our precious beans.
With only 197 calories per bar - every calorie really counts! A 35g bar of iQ a day is:
- Copper - protects DNA from oxidative damage, maintains connective tissues, skin and hair pigmentation and the normal function of the nervous and immune systems.
- Manganese - contributes to the maintenance of bones, metabolism of fatty acids and supports normal energy-releasing metabolism.
- Phosphorous - supports the health of bones and teeth, muscular and neurological function and blood cholesterol.
A source of:
- Magnesium - reduces tiredness and fatigue, supports protein synthesis, electrolyte balance, psychological functions, neurotransmission and muscle contraction, including heart muscle.
- Iron - supports formation of red blood cells, oxygen transport and cell division.
Enjoy as part of a healthy lifestyle and balanced diet....... in other words, eat well and stay active.
Organic Cocoa Beans, Organic Coconut Blossom Sugar, Organic Cocoa Butter, Non-Organic Raspberries, Organic Orange Oil
(Cocoa Solids 71% minimum)
Gluten-free, dairy-free, nut-free, soya-free, vegan/vegetarian, no GMO
|Typical Values||per 100g||per bar|
|565 kcal||197 kcal|
|of which: sugars||19.9g||7.0g|
|of which: saturates||26.3g||9.2g|
|per 100g||% RDI|